Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

July 9, 2013

S-Club 3D Eyelashes Recolorable (Design 1 and 2)

**2013/9/1 Warning!!! S-Club has released their newest mesh (III). If you have already updated the mesh file, DO NOT download this.**


I have released a test version on my tumblr. This is the fix of it.



The test version was a default replacement one.
However, this FIX version is a non-default one (both MESH and CASP). So they can exist together.

You still need the original texture from S-Club.
(S-Club #[ts3-eyelash] DESIGN#1.package and S-Club #[ts3-eyelash] DESIGN#2.package)


Modified thumbnail included to distinguish original and recolorable one.


Download my modified MESH and CASP files from MEGA.

**2013/9/1 Warning!!! S-Club has released their newest mesh (III). If you have already updated the mesh file, DO NOT download this.**


*The eyelashes has been modified to SimHair to make it recolorable. However, due to EA's shader setting, it's impossible to solve the transparency issue among eyelashes and hair.
**Only available in glasses and earring part.

Credit: S-Club.

10 comments:

  1. I have a ?? for you...are they coloring the eye as well because this photo makes it look like the eyes have a haze to them now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. The eyes are glowing because he's a vampire.

      Delete
    2. I also used a white eyeliner to eliminate the dark color along the eyelids.

      Delete
  2. The link doesn't work. Darnit :-( I was so happy at first. Not to sound demanding or anything but... Can it be fixed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you are comfortable with it and are confident of doing it yourself after having it done through a professional, you can try it out yourself next time Negle Produkter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, the figures appears too real especially his and her eyelashes.
    mink eyelashes extensions michigan

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a week now and I've lost a few lashes but overall they're still looking great. I don't think I'd make getting eyelash extensions an [expensive] habit but I'd definitely recommend BB Eyelashes to others and go back for extensions when there's a special occasion. how to make your eyelashes thicker

    ReplyDelete