Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

April 29, 2013

SIMs in 3D Mesh

Finally got my Kuraki Kurashi translated into 3D mesh....
Fallen in love~~~~


In-game and Blender


Rendered with Cycles Render in Blender 2.66.

Thanks Cmar for the mesh tool, penis mesh and sliders.
Thanks cmomoney for the geom plug-in for blender.
Thanks WesHowe for the geom plug-in for Milkshape.
Thanks Inge and Peter for s3pe and s3oc.
Thanks Simlogical for the animation plug-in for Blender.
Thanks Navetsea for the skin.
Thanks S-Club for the 3D eyelashes and accessories.
Thanks Subaxi for the eyebrow.
Thanks Mark for the small pupil and eyeballs jaw sliders.
Thanks lemonleaf for the accessories.
Thanks Bloom for the sexyfeet.
Thanks tumtum for the converted male hair.
Thanks IMHO for the poses.
Thanks Jonha for the body sliders.
Thanks Jasumi for the finger size slider.
Thanks Heiret for the chin-to-neck-line slider.
Thanks Blender, the most wonderful free 3D meshing software in the world.
Thanks EA for the original meshes, sliders and textures.
Thanks myself for the skin normal map and iris texture.

Don't ask me how to do it.... It's too complicated and need lots of efforts....

5 comments:

  1. Amazing! I will be so happy to get my model in 3dsmax or blender to make hairs and cloth....
    But you are genius)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a big work......well...nope... it's a routing work you know. lol
      Probably I'll make an adjustable blender file for people but I'm a little busy these days.

      Delete
    2. Oh I understood))) Will be waiting when you post your blender file)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! this looks amazing! I really want to import my sim into blender too. When you can, could you please help me out? thank you.

    ReplyDelete