Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

March 2, 2013

Fantasy Moon Default Replacement

New moon texture which is blend of real Moon and Venus photos.

Five color sets of moon texture available (Choose only one)
Quartz: White
Chrysoberyl: Golden green
Amethyst: Purple blue
Bloodstone: Bloody red
Opal: Vivid

Blank Halo included (No fullmoon halo). All phase included. Default replacement texture.


Download from my Google driver

Cooperator: 子狐

9 comments:

  1. I love the Opal one! ^0^ Thank you~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will this conflict with your Environment Lighting Tweaks v4.0?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded it but how do I install it? can someone please, please tell me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I have a question and a request: do I have to have both this mod and the Moon Cycle Dial from MTS in my game ? Would it be possible for you to make a version with the halo please ? I love the Opal and Chrysoberyl ones !
    I use several of your mods, thank you for making them it enhances my game experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this conflict with the Brighter Moon mod? I have both in the game (Opal) and the moon is white.

    ReplyDelete