Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

January 12, 2013

You Are Real - Part II: Female

*Body Updated to V1.5 Please re-download.*
Details strength adjusted. New abdominal muscle. New keratin face. Adjusted for better small breast.



Female part of You Are Real Project.

(Skin for exhibition: Navetsea Model)


Revised face keratin with lip wrinkles (v1.2~)

Keratin available on tongue (v1.4~)


Muscle definition (from left, 0, 0.5 ,1)

Hand and foot details adjusted (v1.4~)


Body keratin



Skin: Ephemera nATURAL






Download from Google Driver

For High-Spec user (Texture size 2048, Texture Detail High and SIM Detail Veryhigh)

Female Face v1.4

Female Body v1.5 (Barbie Version, no nipples and genital)


For Low-Spec user (Texture size 1024, Texture Detail Med and SIM Detail High, keratin and some detail will be blurred)

Female Face v1.4, 1024

Female Body v1.5, 1024 (Barbie Version, no nipples and genital)


Get body with genital details and nipples from my 18+ branch site.


IMPORTANT!!!!!!
**Remember to delete my Adult Body Normal Map V1 ~ V2.
***Remember to delete my old Keratin Face Project files.
****You need to set in game Texture Detail and SIM Detail as mentioned AT LEAST for best representation. HQ is NOT needed for 2048 texture.
*****Use Cmar's newest Skininator to repack your old skin if it does not support muscle definition.  (Tutorial not provided)



!!!!And you need to know!!!!
This is a default-skin replacement and not!
It only contains the skin normal maps, and almost all other default and non-default skintones only contain diffuse and specular maps. So they DON'T conflict each other. And you will see this 3D effects on almost every newly packed skin.



This is a default replacement mod.
Replacing the following normal maps...
_IMG yfFace_n_0x66F8047C00C00CB8
_IMG afFace_n_0x40E5744B0DBFC320
_IMG efFace_n_0x503C527E546E8C5C
_IMG afbody_n_0xB4CDC208D8D51BF3
_IMG afbodyCleavage_n_0x6731C72E72BABDF3
_IMG afbodyCutness_n_0x86DB95357084C4E2


22 comments:

  1. Finally!!! Btw, the sofa is so soft and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to ask you about the different between 2048 vs 1024. Does 1024 have stronger keratin effect to make it visible in low-spec PC? Or basically, you just downsized the resolution without retouching the keratin effect?

    My PC blurred the skin, so stronger, rough keratin effect really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just downsized the resolution. But I just found at Detail MED, 1024 worked better than 2048 on low-spec PC. Probably due to how SIMS3 renders with large texture.
      There's another issue that I really can't have clear detail on a small-sized texture. So you really cannot expect good quality using 1024 texture.

      Delete
    2. This is weird on me. TS3 engine randomly adjust the texture, sometimes it was so smooth and sometimes it was highly compressed, very dirty full of artifacts. For now, I can't say anything yet, need more further tests and observation.

      Delete
  3. Thank you! Tested and it look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about vulva.......I notice you forget to add the camel toe, it look totally flat from the front view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok...I'm just not that familiar with the vulva...
      Maybe I will add the camel toe next time.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I'm downloading it now.

      Delete
  5. I'm sorry, but I would like to download this. The only problem: Is it necessary to have a Google account for downloading? Because I don't have, but still really want to have this. ;0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. You can download it without google account.

      Delete
  6. I want to thank you for all your hard work on these skins. Both the female and male. I have them both in my game and love them. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you so much for this, you´ve made a great contribute to the sims 3 comunity. Thanks!! *hug you*

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi I love these skins but I'm having a hard time making them work in my game, if that makes any sense. I have navetsea's model skin "installed" and I have your high spec skin maps installed as well. I also use awt's HQ mod and all my settings are either high or very high. I'm not sure why this is happening, but the skins are very blotchy :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. 大大應該看的懂中文吧 看不懂我再用GOOGLE= =

    我下載了 女版1.5V 包含奶頭 陰道

    可是為甚麼進入遊戲還是讀取不到...

    是不是少安裝了甚麼

    我只有下載女排1.5V 1024 & 男版1.5V 1024

    都丟到Packages 可是進入遊戲都讀取不到

    To see to understand Chinese

    GOOGLE translation

    I downloaded the female version of 1.5V contains nipple vagina

    But why enter the game or can not read ...

    What is less installed

    I only download the women's volleyball team 1.5V 1024 & M version 1.5V 1024

    Both into the Packages, but entered the game can not read

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quoted by 三千年の猫 "Ok...I'm just not that familiar with the vulva...
    Maybe I will add the camel toe next time..... Updated."

    Does this mean this version has the camel toe or your 18+ version ?

    Ok this is what I have:
    My game Resolution is set to 1920 X 1080 60 mhz
    cmar's EA details Skin Default Female
    cmar's Morphing Nipples
    HystericalParoxysm's af face light v1 [non default]
    your older version af Body N+V EA Muscle Normal Normal Map V2
    your older version YouAreReal Female Kertin Face
    and use Navetsea's F-IN TS3 MTSv cute skin [non default]

    I switched to the LadyFrontbum Skin Nice [non default] (but been having issues)


    So if I DL this and delete your old Map v2 and replace your older YouAreReal versions with this one, it will will work better?

    ReplyDelete
  14. PS. Do you have the Teen version of this or 18+ [of teen] if so can you give link please?
    if not .... will you ever be doing teen maps?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Will this conflict with a face overlay? Specifcally the one OneEuroMutt made at http://oneeuromutt.deviantart.com/art/OneEuroMutt-s-Face-Overlay-With-Teeth-465654800

    Or with Default eyes? I trying to locate a problem with my sims 3... best I can describe is it looks like my sims are wearing a transparent plastic mask, and the eyebrows look funny. Any help would be really appreciated, Thnx!

    ReplyDelete