Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

August 9, 2012

Starlight Pool Lamp

Well.....I always want to build a swimming pool like this...


However, it's impossible to use only the light to accomplish this in SIMS 3 because the water only reflect to the surrounding light.
But I found out some methods....


And here's my result.....


Well...it's not very difficult....
Just draw the alpha on the texture and change the shader to GlassForObject.
Also set the alpha threshold to very low in S3pe.

Each of them is a single point light with one re-colorable channel.
I made three size, small, medium and large.


They will float on water.


And you can swim through them.


You can find them in Lighting/Outdoor Lighting.
Thumbnail included.


Download:
MEGA


**Actually I'm not really satisfied with the alpha I set of the blurred edge.......
* I think this is a concept of making water-reflective lamp in SIMS 3....
You may combine lots of the glass mesh and set only one point light to save system resource. Or you can make the blurred edge more realistic by changing it to 3D mesh, since I only make it a plane.
If you make a better one, please let me know..... XD

17 comments:

  1. Wow! So pretty! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it ♥ thank you so much *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! 太漂亮了~謝鞋三千貓~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very nice, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is way cool. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥You are just as clever as ever!
    Thank you! I love this!ツ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all guys~~~
    ( ̄ε ̄@)

    Actually I got another idea to make these lights much more realistic.....
    Well, just simply add a mesh the low alpha part..
    Like an ")" (Please rotate it by yourself XD)
    But I'm not going to make this so soon.....since I'm a little tired of adjusting the texture.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. O_O MAGICAL~~~!!! ^0^ (MurfeeL)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for these! They can come in handy and add beautiful effects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are gifted, thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous :) Thank you!

    and your header picture --- top row, furthest right - ooo lala ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know if you are aware but when trying to download this file from mediafire it gives this message:


    The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

    We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have updated the link to MEGA.
      MediaFire is now useless.... They did very bad bad bad thinks to the users.

      Delete
  13. Aww, they are so beautiful! <3
    Unfortunately, the download doesn't work on MEGA anymore, either. :/

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are beautiful. Are they available anywhere else?

    ReplyDelete