Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

July 14, 2012

OMSP Resizer (2013/2/10 FTPT & OBJD fixed)

*This stuff is based on OMSP (granthes) and OPHs, OE & OR (sims_reality).*

I found OE and OR are pretty useful, but hard to use with something.
So I just simply changed its script to OMSP and it worked.
I decided to made some variants with different scales.
Also I made new mesh for this one to mimic OMSP,
and overlay map to mark their scales.
Some parameters are also fixed and modified.

The upper-right is the original OMSP by granthes.
Others are nine OMSP Resizers I made.
Four reducers (25%, 33%, 50%, 75%)
and five enlargers (125%, 150%, 200%, 300%, 400%).




They can be used like OMSP.
Just simply Ctrl-Shift-Left click to set their height.


This is important.
You need to have your object at the same direction to the OMSP Resizer.
Otherwise you will get something like the left one.
The X and Y axis did not scaled properly.
You can do this for some special effects though.
***You can first place the OMSP resizer at four directions then put objects or SIMs on them.
    The one which matches the direction perfectly is the correct direction.
    And later you can place new OMSP resizers at that direction to avoid some scale distortion. After placing objects in the correct direction, you can freely rotate the OMSP resizers you like.***



You can also combine them to each other to get larger scale.

However, due to some limitation, you'll get low LOD model if you scale too high.



Some example...

Kenny SIM


JurasSIM Park 


Or....... lol

You need to have OMSP (by granthes) installed to get this worked.

Thanks granthes for his great work.
And thanks to sims_reality for his OPHs, OE and OR.
    (I tried to contact him but......I don't know if he's still playing this game.)

And credit to s3pe, s3oc, Texture Tweaker 3 by Peter and Inge Jones.
orangemittens for tutorial.
Thank you all guys!


Download FIXED file Here
From my Google Driver
MEGA
9 seperated files and an All-in-one-pack (set).

All of them won't conflict to each other.
So you can have them all.
Or choose only some scales you like.


*Please contact me if you have the credit problems, Thanks!*

58 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks~~
      I like your transgender clothes, too.

      Delete
  2. OMG! Brilliant! This is phenomenal! Excellent job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU So very very much!!!!
    (and the pose list help, btw)
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks~~~
      And hope I can see your poses with list very soon. ^^

      Delete
  4. OMG this is awesome! Great idea xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool, incredible even!

    I'm glad that my OMSP has proven to be a good foundation for this kind of upgrade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to thank both of your brilliant works.
      What I did is just a combination of them.

      Delete
  6. Oh my God, that is so amazing. Well done. Loving this. Once i figure out how to use it. Expect to see lots of pics now with Sims sitting on little houses. Awesome work. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sackgirl.
      Hope I can see what you figured out with your SIMs soon~~~

      Delete
  7. Fantastic, terrific. Thank you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great for storytelling, thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 你太棒了~~这个非常有趣!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are absolutely AWESOME! For making these!!!I love this so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOODNESSSSSSSSSSS~!!! XD This is EPIC! BRILLIANT! Thank you so much!!!! ^0^ (MurfeeL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MurfeeL.
      Hope I can see your new fantastic work very soon~~~~

      Delete
  12. This!... Is!... Genius!
    Thank you! This will be a lot of fun to monkey with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! Just one question, how do you get it to re-size your objects? I put the doll house on top of one and it didn't re-size. Help please! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to have the original OMSP installed in your game. Otherwise this won't work for some objects and SIMs.

      Delete
  14. Thanks Andy Wursterberger, Jasumi, reminiscence, KosmoKhaos, PlayinSafe and xXPrettyNekoXx.

    I'm not going to reply all comments so I just reply in this comment.
    Thank you all guys~~~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. Thanks misukisu
      Your Pose Player Interaction Add-on is very useful~~~

      Delete
  16. Thank you so much! I have been having fun with these :) They also work on the rabbit hole buildings so there is much that can be done with them. Can we share lots with these on them as long as we credit you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CountessCrazy~
      No problems! Just share them~~~
      The only important thing is "make sure you have noted that the original OMSP is needed".

      Delete
  17. This is freaking awesome I am going to have so much fun with!!!! Couldn't live without my OMSP. So this is a real treat, can't wait to try it out. Love the pictures you put up. Very, Very, excited Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tasha77 took my words! *LOL* This is absolutely amazing!
    Wow, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have these & Grant's OMSP installed. I'm not seeing your resizers in the Buy catalog? :(
    What category/price should I search?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to change the Catalog.....
      So they're only located in Misc Decor.

      Delete
  20. This is a wonderful thing. It's great for so many things!

    Thanks for making it~!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Why didn't I have found this before? I thought I checked all your downloads before x.x Thank you!! I just downloaded an item I thought was too big, you are a saver!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  22. i have a question. when i try to use it turns the object at an angle. neither the object or the omsp are turned at an angle. but with i place the object on top it turns at a thirty five(ish) degree angle. i feel like im doing something wrong or was is the way its supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it resize things, so you need to set both you stuff and OMSP Resizer at a specific angle then combine them. There's nothing I can do for the game system setting. You got to find the angle out.

      Delete
    2. oh ok thanks! this is great by the way. nice job!

      Delete
  23. this question might sound stupid... but, if one were to sit a sim on it, would it just be good for looks, or could you have little tiny people walking around everywhere?
    its really cool, by the way

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have one question. Can I control the sim, when I uses them ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. This one is for posing too. Otherwise your SIM may fall out of the world axis.

      Delete
  25. how do i delete them once theyve been placed? i was trying them out and placed one but then couldnt delete it afterwards when i put it in the wrong spot, what do i do about that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to click to the original location to select it. What you see is not the real location and size it is.

      Delete
    2. Thanks but what i mean is i put one of the resizers down on the ground in the wrong spot, and there was no way to pick it up again to move it or to delete it, it was like it was part of the ground, like a sticker. what do i do, how do you get rid of the resizers once you've placed them?

      Delete
  26. These are supposed to raise and lower objects so that they can be placed on different surfaces, right? I can't seem to get them to raise or lower at all. =/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I rarely leave comments on BlogSpot, but I had to this time, to express my great THANK YOU of this OMSPPHER (OmSphere? :D ) creation.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Do you need the OPH and other stuff in order for this to work?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you very much for this fantastic tool

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you very much for this fantastic tool

    ReplyDelete
  31. Just letting you know this valuable tool is still being used! Thank you so much

    Regards
    Lorry

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi delphys dashboard said this conflicts with mods. Which mod?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi delphys dashboard said this conflicts with mods. Which mod?

    ReplyDelete