Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

June 24, 2012

Normal Map Default Replacement for Male Pxxxs and Female Vxxxx and Nxxxxxs

I made a default replacement of Normal Map for male pxxxs.
You'll need Cmar's Pxxxs sliders to get this work.
Only work for default replacement skin.
It will work on non-DR skin but

non-DR skin without normal map will show no muscle definition.


Go to my 18+ branch site to see it.

Nipples and female vxxxx also available now.

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check this out. I just installed the sliders by Cmar and I'm using navetsea adult skins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm now using navetsea's default skin too.
      That one is pretty good!

      Delete