Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

June 26, 2012

Keratin Normal Map Preview (Still in the very beginning)

Just a preview of the keratin project.
Sine texture on the base skin will give very very very very very BAD appearance.
So I changed to use the normal map.

I just simply added the keratin texture to do displacement in blender, and baked to normal map. No other adjustment yet.
You may see some distortion in the face region other than keratin because of the procedure I used. I will use other procedure to prevent these.
Still in the VERY BEGINNING of this project.


Face at high magnification.


You still can see the effect at lower magnification.


I don't know when will I get this done...
more than two weeks I think.....or even longer

And this SIM is a male~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. it looks great already :D
    can't wait XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maximum.
      I encountered some technical problems in turning the head into high polycount mesh....
      So I'm still figuring out the best way to solve this.
      Thus I can apply the keratin map to bake a better normal map.

      The other thing is...
      How deep the keratin wrinkles should be.....
      to show the suitable effects without disturbing their "looking age".
      You don't want your youth SIMs look like an elder, do you XDD

      Delete