Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

June 12, 2012

Glasses N1 released (Female Enabled, Now Version 3)

*Some idiot (that's me...) forgot to enable this for female.... Fixed....*

*Because of the reflection issue, I changed the SimGeom type to SimSkin (Opaque part) and SimHair (Transparent part).
This issue has been fixed.You can download now.*

Finally I made it.


This is a glasses with transparent and re-colorable lenses.




Three color channels.

Polycount
LOD0: 2088
LOD1: 1012
LOD2: 502
LOD3: 250


Download from MEGA
(If you downloaded previous file, please delete it and replace with this one)


Recommened with Glasses Rotater from S-Club.

Made with CasTextureUnitool, SimGeomEditor, MilkShape 3D, Blender.
Thanks Cmar's tutorial for the SimGeom modification.


15 comments:

  1. Very stylish and the lens look really good. I love the blue and pink tint. Nice work and well worth the struggle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I found the CasSimHairSimple doesn't show specular normally.
      So I'm fixing it to CasSimHair and modifying the specular texture.
      Please download the new version after I finished.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, I've always wanted re-colourable lenses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome.
      I've always wanted re-colorable and small lenses, too.
      That's why I decided to make one by myself~~~

      Delete
  3. Love the shape and option to color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very stylish! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GENIUS!! ^0^ Thanks so much! (MurfeeL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete