Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

October 23, 2011

Rolling Down Stairs Pose Set
滾下樓動作盒

Finally I've done this pose set.
It's really hard for me since I can't perform the poses myself. (It's hurt, you know lol)
So I searched lots of pictures, photos and movie clips and finally I did it!
總算做完這組動作盒了..
對我來說這個動作盒實在不太簡單因為我沒辦法自己做這些動作. (會痛阿.....)
因此我找了很多照片短片,最後總算做出來啦!!!

Pose1


Pose2

Pose3

Pose4

Pose5

Pose6

Pose7

Pose8

Pose9

Pose10

Pose11

You can use them as a continuous motion like I arranged them in the all-in-one poseset picture.
你可以把他做成一連串的動作再拍照,或者像全動作展示圖裡排出來的樣子。



Pose Name:
a_buhu_rollstair1
a_buhu_rollstair2
a_buhu_rollstair3
a_buhu_rollstair4
a_buhu_rollstair5
a_buhu_rollstair6
a_buhu_rollstair7
a_buhu_rollstair8
a_buhu_rollstair9
a_buhu_rollstair10
a_buhu_rollstair11


Download Link:
MEGA


5 comments:

  1. Lot of poses. Great for stories. Your efforts is appreciated. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your poses. Keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. You guys are my motivation~~~
    ( ̄ε ̄@)chu~

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you open up the stairs in your posing program?

    ReplyDelete