Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

September 11, 2011

叫我女王
Call Me Queen

今天要來跟大家分享的是

"叫我女王"姿勢集
"Call Me Queen" Pose Set

Pose 1
白鳥麗子式笑法 (Shiratori Reiko's laughing style)
喔~~~~呵~呵呵呵呵呵~~~~
Oh~~~~Ho~Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho~~~~





Pose 2
踩你屁股 (Trampling on M's butt)

看看M的那個陶醉的表情~~~~
女王的眼神基本上都是向下看 露出淺淺的"單邊"微笑
Look, how the M enjoying this~~~~~
The queen's sight is looking down, with smile only on one side of her mouth


Pose 3
Pose 1+2混合 (Mix of Pose 1 and Pose 2)
邊踩邊白鳥麗子笑法 (好想做成動畫~~~)
Trampling and laughing. I'd like to make a motion of this..... lol


Pose 4
女王的王座 (Throne of the Queen)
被踩已經夠可憐了還要被拿來當座椅~~~(不過有人樂在其中就是)
It's so poor to be trampled, even taken as a chair....  (But I think somebody enjoy this so much~~~)


Pose M
Pose 2~4通用M姿勢 (M's Pose for Pose 2~4)

上眼瞼設定只有閉一半 眼睛大的時候就可以看到更加享受的表情了

Upper lid is not completely closed, so you can see more enjoyed facial expression with a big-eye sim.


Pose Names:
a_buhu_queen1
a_buhu_queen2
a_buhu_queen3
a_buhu_queen4
a_buhu_queenM

Download
MEGA


CC Credit
Skin, Makeup, Boot, Finger-Nails from Lemonleaf
Eyebrow from subaxi
Hair from Peggy
Earring from rosesim2
CAS Sliders from #aWT, Jasumi, bella3lek4 and Heiret
NRaas from twallan
Pose Player from cmomoney

6 comments:

  1. Wow theses are great. I love it, very madonna like or lady gaga. I think they are really good. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 快笑翻了~
    版主好厲害XD!!!
    最喜歡大小姐笑起來的動作!!GJ!

    另外想請問版主知不知道哪裡有18N動作盒可以下載~?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你可以從google搜尋 "Oh my sims"
    天空部落格
    基於有18+的動作所以我就不便給連結了

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. M needs to kiss the Queen's boots! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your download link doesn't work anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete