Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

September 27, 2011

部落格3000人禮
Celebrate for 3000 visit

感謝各位的支持
釋出6個小人做為3000人謝禮
盡情下載吧!
(圖片有修過~原圖請見各post)

Thanks for all your supports.
I've released six SIMs for a 3000-visited gift.
Feel free to download them!!
(All pictures here are photoshoped. You can see unedited one in each post)



闇己暗巳 Kuraki Kurashi

七瀨雪華 Nanase Yukihana

成田英樹 Narita Eiki

林昕淶 LinShinLai

林霞 LinXia

鬼束次成 Onituka Tuginari

2 comments:

  1. You have a nice selection of good looking and unique looking sims. Some of them look manga, which i love. I keep trying to get some of my sims to look this way. Thanks for shairng them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks~ I'm glad to hear you like them~~
    He's also the one I loved in the second place♥
    The first one is Kuraki Kurashi (No doubt I used him as my banner).
    I'm going to release all my SIMs (in the title picture) and create more periodically, force them to do much more hilarious poses :D

    ReplyDelete